PHP settings that can not be changed
- safe mode = Off (cannot adjust)
- memory_limit = 256M (MAXIMUM)
- max_execution_time = 30 (MAXIMUM in seconds)
- max_input_time = 60 (MAXIMUM in seconds)
- post_max_size = 64M (MAXIMUM)
- upload_max_filesize = 64M (MAXIMUM)
- enable_dl = Off (cannot adjust)
These settings can not either be changed or can not exceed the prescribed limits.
Applications that require more resources would be better to move to a VPS or dedicated server.
Σας βοήθησε αυτή τη απάντηση;
This page tells you exactly how to do directory registrations and search engine registrations...
Our services come with non-stop dedicated customer support (24 hours a day, 7 days a...
Just go to yourdomain.com:2083Your domain name and :2083 at the endDo not use www, do not add...
Compatible Technologies: Ajax Alias files , aliases aMember Pro Apache 2 Apple , iWeb ,...
To turn register globals off, you will need to create a php.ini file in the folder...