PHP settings that can not be changed
- safe mode = Off (cannot adjust)
- memory_limit = 256M (MAXIMUM)
- max_execution_time = 30 (MAXIMUM in seconds)
- max_input_time = 60 (MAXIMUM in seconds)
- post_max_size = 64M (MAXIMUM)
- upload_max_filesize = 64M (MAXIMUM)
- enable_dl = Off (cannot adjust)
These settings can not either be changed or can not exceed the prescribed limits.
Applications that require more resources would be better to move to a VPS or dedicated server.
Σας βοήθησε αυτή τη απάντηση;
Log in the Client Area using your e-mail and password Select Product &...
The php.ini file is a special file for suPHP (pronounced sue-p-h-p). The php.ini file...
The answer is that it depends on the type of problem.In most cases we provide the response /...
When I ordered from you I had one year free hosting. Now this period ends can I...
This page tells you exactly how to do directory registrations and search engine registrations...