What kind of servers are you using
Our shared servers have the following specifications (specs):
- 10 X Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU X5675 @ 3.07GHz
- 24 GB DDR3 RAM
- The connection speed is 100 mbps (mega bits per second) both up and down (not total) - constant.
- We also have RAID10 and instant weekly backups of your content.
- Our data center is located in Dallas, Texas, USA
(ask us for current version because we update to the latest versions very often, so we can't update this article same time...)
- Linux x86 CentOS 6 (a free version of RedHat) 64-bit OS
- Kernel 3.2.31
- Apache 2.2.x , (includes mod_rewrite and mod_security) - SuExec
- exlm Internet Mailer
- cPanel 11.34.1 (build 7)
- PHP 5.2.x and 5.3.x (you can set the version via the .htaccess) , PHP as CGI (not Apache/DSO) - suPHP
- Zend Optimizer 3.3.9 , PEAR 1.7.x , IonCube 3.3.7 , GnuPG 1.2.6 , GD2 Library (2.0.34), openSSL 0.9.8o, SOAP
- PHP Modules *
- phpMyAdmin 3.2.4
- MySQL Database 5.5.x
- Chilisoft 4.0.2L (after request)
- cURL 7.15.x (also libcurl και PHP/CURL)
- PERL 5.8.x , PCRE Library Version 7.8
- Python 2.7
- ImageMagick 6.6.x
- Ghostscript 8.15.x
- RoundCube 0.2b, SquirrelMail 1.4.13, Horde 3.1.7p8
- Sitebuilder 4.5.0 (in a small price of 3€/year when it is combined with our free hosting plans or the Personal hosting plan. It is free of charge with the ZiZ-Basic hosting plan or higher.)
- Fantastico Scripts: Blogs (WordPress), CMS (Drupal and Joomla), Discussion Boards (phpBB3), Shopping Carts (osCommerce), Image Galleries, php Mailing List, Sitebuilders, Wiki
- We update to the new versions as soon as possible by taking care on the servers stability.
There is PHP Freetype support on all our servers.
the ionCube PHP Loader
Σας βοήθησε αυτή τη απάντηση;
In order to use a ZiZ Hosting Plan, you have to update the name servers of your...
Our Data Center is located in Dallas, Texas USA.We have some photos of the server room...
Unfortunately Disc Space and Internet Bandwidth costs. The companies that advertise packages...
- Static sites are much faster than the dynamic, so it may be a better choice when...
The answer is that it depends on the type of problem.In most cases we provide the response /...