You can easily manage your names from the client area -> My Domains.
Via your Domains' management area you are able to:
- Enable / disable automatic renewal (It concern the invoice creation or not for the renewal. If you wish a full automatically domain renewal you must have sufficient credit balance in your account on the invoice due date. You will receive all the expiration notices in every case, due the Regulation of the Domain Names.
- Manage nameservers
- Renew one or more domain names manually
- Manage your domain contacts of each name (The changing of the ownership is not feasible for all TLDs. Some TLDs need special process for this purpose).
- If you have any difficulty in managing (or dysfunction) a domain (EXCEPT GR) you can use the external secure domain administration page dc.ziz.gr. Please let us know for any malfunction of domain managing via the customer area by opening a support ticket.
- The external secure domain administration page does not manage GR domains.
Σας βοήθησε αυτή τη απάντηση;
IΠροκειμένου να μεταφέρετε ονόματα .COM, .NET, .INFO ή άλλες διεθνής καταλήξεις στην...
ALL THE DOMAIN NAMES HAS THE AUTO RENEW FUNCTION ACTIVE BY DEFAULT. If you have deactivate the...
The transfer of a domain name to us is absolutely free for the most of the TLD's. The charge...
Yes! you can own as many names as you wish.
Windows 98/NT/2000/XP Flush DNS Για να...