Site Builder Error
During you first publishing by using the sitebuilder you got an error message. What does it means?
It is a bug of the latest version of the sitebuilder. Untill the company Plesk release a patch, we have to fix any problem occurs because of this bug. If you got an error message during your first publishing by using our Plesk SiteBuilder, please open a support ticket to inform us and we will fix it as soon as possible.
If you want try to fix it by your self, please follow the steps below.
- Open the cPanel
- Your login information must be the same with the sitebuilder's login information.
- Open the Filemanager (3th paragraph - titled as "Files")
- On the next popup window check the tick box next to the global ["Web Root (public_html/www)"], and the tick box that is titled as: "
- Select "Go"
- You can see many files now. Search for the file that is named as ".htaccess"
- Select this file and then select the "Edit" button on the middle-top of the page.
- On the popup window just select "Edit"
- Search for a line that contains the phrase: php_value mbstring.func_overload 4
- Type the symbol "#" at the begining of the phrase: "#php_value mbstring.func_overload 4"
- Select "Save changes" on the right-top of the page
- Congratulations! The problem is is solved.
Σας βοήθησε αυτή τη απάντηση;
Για να μπορείτε να δημοσιεύσετε το site σας, θα πρέπει να έχουν ενημερωθεί σωστά οι ρυθμίσεις...
Step-by-step wizard with supported Drag and Drop allows end users to create the design,...
Just go to yourdomain.com:2083Your domain name and :2083 at the endDo not use www, do not add...
The service is free when it is purchased with one of our Hosting Plans ZiZ-Basic, ZiZ-1,...
This page tells you exactly how to do directory registrations and search engine registrations...