Site Builder Error
During you first publishing by using the sitebuilder you got an error message. What does it means?
It is a bug of the latest version of the sitebuilder. Untill the company Plesk release a patch, we have to fix any problem occurs because of this bug. If you got an error message during your first publishing by using our Plesk SiteBuilder, please open a support ticket to inform us and we will fix it as soon as possible.
If you want try to fix it by your self, please follow the steps below.
- Open the cPanel
- Your login information must be the same with the sitebuilder's login information.
- Open the Filemanager (3th paragraph - titled as "Files")
- On the next popup window check the tick box next to the global ["Web Root (public_html/www)"], and the tick box that is titled as: "
- Select "Go"
- You can see many files now. Search for the file that is named as ".htaccess"
- Select this file and then select the "Edit" button on the middle-top of the page.
- On the popup window just select "Edit"
- Search for a line that contains the phrase: php_value mbstring.func_overload 4
- Type the symbol "#" at the begining of the phrase: "#php_value mbstring.func_overload 4"
- Select "Save changes" on the right-top of the page
- Congratulations! The problem is is solved.
Σας βοήθησε αυτή τη απάντηση;
The service is free when it is purchased with one of our Hosting Plans ZiZ-Basic, ZiZ-1,...
Our services come with non-stop dedicated customer support (24 hours a day, 7 days a...
You want to replace the banner with your own, but the result is not sufficient.This...
Για να μπορείτε να δημοσιεύσετε το site σας, θα πρέπει να έχουν ενημερωθεί σωστά οι ρυθμίσεις...
This page tells you exactly how to do directory registrations and search engine registrations...