PHP settings that can not be changed
- safe mode = Off (cannot adjust)
- memory_limit = 256M (MAXIMUM)
- max_execution_time = 30 (MAXIMUM in seconds)
- max_input_time = 60 (MAXIMUM in seconds)
- post_max_size = 64M (MAXIMUM)
- upload_max_filesize = 64M (MAXIMUM)
- enable_dl = Off (cannot adjust)
These settings can not either be changed or can not exceed the prescribed limits.
Applications that require more resources would be better to move to a VPS or dedicated server.
Σας βοήθησε αυτή τη απάντηση;
In order to set your custom time zone.- Go to Cpanel- Open the File Manager by taking care to...
Yes! Our hosting plans can be upgraded any time in any package.When you place your upgrade order,...
Just go to yourdomain.com:2083Your domain name and :2083 at the endDo not use www, do not add...
We have chosen the Linux operating system, not only for our servers but also for our...
PHPsuExec (pronounced sue-eksek) is a more secure environment for executable files....