PHP settings that can not be changed
- safe mode = Off (cannot adjust)
- memory_limit = 256M (MAXIMUM)
- max_execution_time = 30 (MAXIMUM in seconds)
- max_input_time = 60 (MAXIMUM in seconds)
- post_max_size = 64M (MAXIMUM)
- upload_max_filesize = 64M (MAXIMUM)
- enable_dl = Off (cannot adjust)
These settings can not either be changed or can not exceed the prescribed limits.
Applications that require more resources would be better to move to a VPS or dedicated server.
Σας βοήθησε αυτή τη απάντηση;
We have chosen the Linux operating system, not only for our servers but also for our...
The right folder is the public_html or www folder (it's the same).Please upload your website on...
Our services come with non-stop dedicated customer support (24 hours a day, 7 days a...
You can easily set the prefered PHP version via the .htaccess.Most of our servers use the PHP...
Our shared servers have the following specifications (specs): 10 X Intel(R) Xeon(R)...