PHP settings that can not be changed
- safe mode = Off (cannot adjust)
- memory_limit = 256M (MAXIMUM)
- max_execution_time = 30 (MAXIMUM in seconds)
- max_input_time = 60 (MAXIMUM in seconds)
- post_max_size = 64M (MAXIMUM)
- upload_max_filesize = 64M (MAXIMUM)
- enable_dl = Off (cannot adjust)
These settings can not either be changed or can not exceed the prescribed limits.
Applications that require more resources would be better to move to a VPS or dedicated server.
Σας βοήθησε αυτή τη απάντηση;
Compatible Technologies: Ajax Alias files , aliases aMember Pro Apache 2 Apple , iWeb ,...
PHPsuExec (pronounced sue-eksek) is a more secure environment for executable files....
The php.ini file is a special file for suPHP (pronounced sue-p-h-p). The php.ini file...
To turn register globals off, you will need to create a php.ini file in the folder...
Windows 98/NT/2000/XP Flush DNS Για να...