How can I set my Time Zone?
In order to set your custom time zone.
- Go to Cpanel
- Open the File Manager by taking care to have the checkbox "Show hidden files" checked.
- Go to the public_html folder
- Select the .htaccess file and open it with the button "Edit" (if the file is not exist you have to create it. Attention the dot before the htaccess is required)
- Add the following line (copy / paste)
SetEnv TZ Europe / Athens
- Save the changes.
All the available valid time zones can be found at http://www.php.net/manual/en/timezones.europe.php
Σας βοήθησε αυτή τη απάντηση;
safe mode = Off (cannot adjust) memory_limit = 256M (MAXIMUM) max_execution_time = 30...
- Static sites are much faster than the dynamic, so it may be a better choice when...
Η εγγύηση up-time που...
Yes! Our hosting plans can be upgraded any time in any package.When you place your upgrade order,...
The answer is that it depends on the type of problem.In most cases we provide the response /...