How can I set my Time Zone?
In order to set your custom time zone.
- Go to Cpanel
- Open the File Manager by taking care to have the checkbox "Show hidden files" checked.
- Go to the public_html folder
- Select the .htaccess file and open it with the button "Edit" (if the file is not exist you have to create it. Attention the dot before the htaccess is required)
- Add the following line (copy / paste)
SetEnv TZ Europe / Athens
- Save the changes.
All the available valid time zones can be found at http://www.php.net/manual/en/timezones.europe.php
Σας βοήθησε αυτή τη απάντηση;
To turn register globals off, you will need to create a php.ini file in the folder...
safe mode = Off (cannot adjust) memory_limit = 256M (MAXIMUM) max_execution_time = 30...
Yes! Our hosting plans can be upgraded any time in any package.When you place your upgrade order,...
- Static sites are much faster than the dynamic, so it may be a better choice when...
The right folder is the public_html or www folder (it's the same).Please upload your website on...