- Cookies are very small text files that stored on your computer when you visit websites. They used widely to improve the functionality of the web pages, to better serve the visitors and to give some general information to the web site owners.
- Most of browsers allow you to manage the cookies, through the settings. To find more information about cookies, how to manage and delete them, visit the webpages www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Ziz.gr, hereinafter, referred to as Company, is a Internet service provider, based in Thessaloniki of Greece at Karaiskaki 30 street, Tel.: (0030) 2314015971. The following terms and conditions apply to the use of the website of the Company, which is available at ZiZ.gr and the services provided by the Company. By using the website or services provided by the Company, users indicate full acceptance of the terms and conditions set out or put forward by the Company in the future.
- If a user or representative of a user does not agree with these terms and conditions, he\/she must not make use of the site or services of the Company. Users of the Company or visitors of the site ziz.gr will be referred to as "Client", whether he\/she makes orders or utilize services of the Company.
- This website is the official online store of the Company. All site content, including images, graphics, photographs, drawings, text, services and products are the intellectual property of the Company and are protected by the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions. All site’s content is deposited at a notary who is the certified holder of all intellectual property.
- Any copying, distribution, transportation, processing, sale, derivative creation or misleading the public about the actual content of the provider website is against the laws and any reproduction, republication, loading, communication, distribution or transmission or any other use of the Content in any manner or medium for commercial or other purposes is allowed only after prior written authorization of the Company or any other copyright holder.
- The names, images, logos, and distinctive features representing the Company or third parties and their products or services belong to the Company or third parties and are protected by the relevant trademark laws. Their appearance on the website should in no way be construed as a transfer or license or right to use them.
- For every domain registration you automatically accept the agreement of the registry for the related TLD. For example for .gr domain the registy is the EETT at the address http://www.eett.gr - For International Domains Registration Agreement please click here (English only)
- The Client has the possibility of paying by bank deposit accounts that appear in the order of service. In this case the Customer must pay any fees of banks and should inform the Company about the transaction number of deposit and the branch of the bank in which the deposit is made.
- The Client has the possibility to pay the invoices within 7 days. New services will not be activated till the first payment.
- Each of our services carries a 15-day money back guarantee. If you are not totally satisfied within the first 15 days of your contract, you can request, and will receive, a 100% refund, (Paypal or bank fees are not refundable). The refund policy does not apply on domain names. All cancellations must be requested via the ticket system within 15 days.
- The customer/client and/or the future owner of domain names must fully read and understand the domain name management and registration regulations for domain names and all of its modifications that might occur. You can find a copy of the initial edition of the regulation for .GR domain names can be found at http://www.eett.gr/opencms/opencms/EETT_EN/Electronic_Communications/DomainNames. On the ΕΕΤΤ web page www.eett.gr/opencms/sites/EETT_EN you can easily find all the regulation texts and the changes applied. A copy of the terms and conditions regarding .EU domain names can be found at www.eurid.eu/en/faq/document-downloads. A copy of the terms and conditions regarding generic top level domain names can be found at www.icann.org/en/dndr/udrp/policy.htm
- ZiZ.gr takes no responsibility if, during the order verification process, the domain chosen by the customer has been registered by someone else, as ziz.gr register domain(s) after the customer's payment has been confirmed. If this is the case, then the Customer may register another domain(s).
- The Company will provide to the client third-party tools for hosting services. The license conditions governing the use of the third-party tools may differ from the terms of ZiZ.gr. The customers of the Company are bound to accept all terms and conditions related to third-party tools. The offer of third-party tools is not a part of the software of the Company. The Company cannot provide support or guarantees regarding the use and functionality of the third-party tools.
- The Company has no responsibility for any damage caused in case of non-availability of network or system and does not guarantee that the hosting service will be uninterrupted or that there will not be any mistake, given the special nature of the Internet and the networks through which the information is distributed.
- Ziz presents support through the official website ziz.gr . In the support ticket area, live chat and emergency phone.
- The Company does not exercise control over the content of the information, which passes through its network of servers, and it also does not guarantee the credibility of any information, which appears on the Internet through or because of its services. Moreover it does not guarantee the solvency of any commercial or personal website presented in any meeting. It also does not guarantee any specific promises / offers from third parties and is not responsible for any damage which may occur to the client or those who deal with him, including loss of data, delays by any cause, non-stop delivery of goods or services by any cause, mistakes or omission.
- The Company shall bear no responsibility or liability for any loss, damage or moral damage resulting from failure in service or technical support and the Customer accepts that this will not be a factor to raise any claims.
- The Company cannot provide guarantees regarding the use and functionality of the third-party software (Banks, Paypal etc).
- The Company shall provide to the client third-party software, depending on the service ordered. The license conditions governing the use of the third-party software may differ from the terms of ziz.gr. The customers of the Company are bound to accept all terms and conditions related to third-party software. The offer of third-party software is not a part of the software of the Company. The Company cannot provide support or guarantees regarding the use and functionality of the third-party software.
- The Company shall not be liable to the Client / user for any damages resulting from the performance or failure of their order and this is also reserved for the time of delivery of products / services in cases of force majeure.
Trade Secret: All transactions made through the ziz.gr are governed by the International and European laws, which regulate matters concerning electronic commerce and the Law of Consumer Protection (Law 2251/1994), which regulates all matters on distance selling. The Company recognizes the importance of the issue of security of personal data and electronic transactions and thus has taken all necessary measures with the most modern and advanced methods to ensure maximum safety (256 bit encryption). All information related to your personal information is secure and confidential.
Security: All information supplied by the Client / subscriber of the Company are confidential and the Company has taken all necessary measures in order to use them only when necessary in the context of service.
Acceptance of responsibility by the customer
The Client accepts that he will not use the website of the Company, its services and servers for:
- Posting, publication, sending an email transmission or any other means of any content which is illegal, harmful, threatening, offensive, disturbing, slanderous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, a violation of the privacy of another, shows hatred or is racial, ethnic or of any other discrimination.
- Doing anything, which causes damage to minors in any way.
- Posting, publication, sending an email transmission or any other means of using any content for which you have no right to broadcast in accordance with the law or administrative or contractual relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information obtained or disclosed as part of industrial relations or covered in confidentiality agreements). Posting, publication, sending an email transmission or any other means of using any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of others. Posting, publication, sending an email transmission or any other means of usage of any material that contains software viruses or any other codes, files or programs designed to break, damage, or destroy the equipment operation of any software or hardware.
- Intentional or unintentional violation of applicable laws and provisions.
- Harassment of anybody in anyway.
- Illegal collection or storing of personal data relating to other users.
- The Company has the ability to reject or delete material flowing into the server granted that this material infringes any law relating to copyright, or is pornographic, racist or pirated content (hacking, pirate software, warez sites, serial numbers etc.), in respect of drug trafficking, illegal attempt to enter a computer or contrary to any law. In such cases the Company has the right to immediately disable the account without any prior notice and block the access to the site via the Internet without any liability for any damage caused to the Customer or to the third parties. Then, the Client is informed to remove the material. If the Client does not comply immediately, the Company has the right to delete the account entirely.
- Username and the Password, are required each time you attempt to access your account. This is to provide absolute security to the personal data of Customer. A possible change of Personnel Security password (password) is offered as often as desired by the Client. The only person who has access to these codes is the Client and he is solely responsible for maintaining the privacy from third persons. The password used by the Customer will be more than 6 characters with letters, numbers and symbols. In case of loss or leakage, immediate notice should be given to the Company. The Company is not responsible for the use of the password by an unauthorized person. The online store of the Company, in any way, will not disclose the personal data and information supplied to the Company. All information is encrypted and stored safely.